This may turn out to be a looong post as there’s lots to catch up with in Archuland 🙂
First up the pics and this one’s the latest from David’s album photo shoot. Hold on tight ladies 🙂
I particularly like this one below:
Here are a few more picture galleries:
1) Louisville – Tri-County Ford Bash
Click on the image to make it bigger.
2) Lexington Q102 Radio interview
Check out the rest at Q102 Backstage with Brian Douglas
This shot below has everyone in a gleeful mode. The lady works at the same radio station and when she caught sight of David she couldn’t help but give him a huuuge hug! We fully understand her ‘compulsion’ hehe 🙂
3) David with Runner Runner
Go to their Facebook Page for more.
And now the videooozz 🙂
These may not be in sequence as I’m kinda confused with all the stage performances (even though there are only two – I think lol ), interviews, pictures etc from all sorts of sources…so bear with me yah.
1) Backstage at Bash 2010
from WDJX. David’s chompin on celery, doin the whirly with We The Kings, jammin with Kris Allen on ‘Crazy’.
2) Your 106.3 Lexington
THIS you gotta listen to. Acoustic SBL and David hitting all the high notes WITHOUT the aid of auto -tune ( who needs it when you’re talking about the Archuleta who does it betta! )
And the full interview:
Dreaming about Elevators. So that’s where the inspiration for the song came from. Also learning to get used to hearing his own voice which we all know he has a rabid distaste for.
Finally do you wanna see David on ‘Dancing With The Stars?’ :
Course we do! Go to Hollywood Life.com and place your vote for David.
If our dreams come true you’ll be seeing these stars perform with the pros when Dancing with the Stars debuts September 20!
Every single year the powers-that-be at ABC make the same announcement (albeit with a different cast of characters) and every single year we wish WE had been allowed to choose which celebrities break out their sparkly shapewear and dance their butts off on Dancing with the Stars. Well, this time around WE are choosing the new crew – and even though we know there’s no way you’ll see President Barack Obama OR Sarah Palin ripping it up on the ABC dance floor — you may just find that some of our dream dancers actually become a reality! Read on, BFFs…
- MIKE ‘THE SITUATION’ SORRENTINO According to RadarOnline, our fave Jersey Shore alum is confirmed to be DWTS‘ latest reality buff to light up the dance floor with his slick moves…how excited are you?
- WILLIAM SHATNER We want to see Captain Kirk “boldly go where no USS Enterprise captain has gone before” — on to win Dancing with the Stars, of course. Plus, he’s clearly used to wearing spandex.
- MC HAMMER He will show us why no other dancers “can touch this” — and his balloon pants would make an awesome alternative to the second-skin Lycra Shatner will be parading around in!
- LANDON DONOVAN Can he kick it? Yes, he can! Unfortunately, we bet this World Cup hero won’t be allowed to perform shirtless. Insert sad face here.
- KARA DIOGUARDI Who needs American Idol? After getting fired (but learning about receiving her pink slip second hand) the former Idol judge would be only too happy to change allegiances to Fox’s rival network ABC.
- HOLLY ROBINSON-PEETE This do-gooder lost to Bret Michaels this year on Celebrity Apprentice, and she obviously didn’t get a fair shake. Who can compete with a guy that’s just had a brain hemorrhage? Holly needs a second shot at glory!
- ELIN NORDEGREN No better way to show ex-husband Tiger Woods that she’s ALSO got seductive moves to than by shaking her lambada on the dance floor!
- DAVID ARCHULETA Someone’s got to represent the tween vote, right? Perhaps this American Idol alum will even sing a few tunes while he’s fox-trotting!
- CHELSEA CLINTON America’s former First Daughter could easily show off a waltz worthy of royalty – especially now that she’s had the advantage of taking dance lessons from DWTS hottie Maksim Chmerkovskiy!
- BRANDY NORWOOD It’s time to turn the tables on this former America’s Got Talent judge — and let someone else judge HER dancing skills for a change! HollywoodLife.com actually hears that Brandy has been made an offer by DWTS producers!
- BILL O’REILLY He’s dissed Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber in recent weeks. Not-so-secretly we want the O’Reilly Factor host to suck so badly that all of America insults him instead!
- AUDRINA PATRIDGE If she wins, she won’t have to play second fiddle to Hills co-stars Lauren Conrad OR Kristin Cavallari — plus, maybe we’ll get to see Justin Bobby (our secret crush) watching her with angst-filled blue eyes in the audience. Bonus!
- ALI FEDOTOWSKY & ROBERTO MARTINEZ We put the newly engaged Bachelorette couple together because they are starting to become one person. Both are close to inking deals to appear on the show – which should make for some interesting conversations at home. Roberto: “What did you do today, honey?” Ali: “Oh, you know — completely slaughtered you on the dance floor. Can you pass the butter please?”
Guess you’ll have to wait to see if our dreams become reality! Dancing with the Stars’ season 11 cast will be announced after the Bachelor Pad on August 30 — so tune in!