(We need to post this pic because we simply love it! It’s amazing how good photography or angles can make a person look so much taller. 😉 😉 )
So David is on vocal rest and on a diet of chicken soup.
But he did not forget to keep in touch on his Instagam. His text is introspective and inspirational. Very David. 🙂
- davidarchie Rice fields. They are everywhere here in Taiwan! It’s a very cool sight.
My voice is recovering slowly but surely. I’ve had to readjust some of the events I’ve been doing here to take care of my voice, but I’m being well taken care of by so many people here and I’m grateful to them! It’s interesting losing my voice when so much going on this week relies on my voice. We’ve gotten through though and I’ve been writing down what I would say instead of speaking it–including at the events.
It has made me think, “what if I lost my voice permanently? That it wasn’t just a week that was halted, but years of work I had planned on doing. This week has helped me realize that I’m not my voice. My voice is just a tool to help me get my message across. My life would change a lot, but it wouldn’t end because I can still find ways to say what I need to say. I’m glad for the times my voice was in good condition so that I can share videos of songs with the audiences here, and still share why the messages of these songs matter to me and how I hope it can inspire them. My voice should be back after a couple more days of rest. Thank you everyone here for being supportive and I hope those who come still have a great time with the stories, the couple of songs I can still somewhat get through, and the videos! #Taiwan #rice #ricefields
- David says: “… so much going on this week relies on my voice ..”
- And we say: “that is such an understatement, David. The truth is so much has been going on for Years!! which relies on your voice”. So many lives have changed and altered. Need we go on about the details? 🙂
- And his ramblings-on about “what if I lost my voice permanently?”
- And we say: “we don’t think we dare think about such a possibility. Anymore talk like this, we could very well tear up. Some things are better left unsaid and unthought-of. But we dare say that we might just survive. 😦
Let’s have some happy news about Workin’!!
Hey @DavidArchie just got word that “Workin” was the #2 most popular song in the West. They are gonna start playing it on the radio.
2 Most popular song. Not just rap song.