Is it 2008 or 2014? 😯
It doesn’t really matter. Time can fly or stand still all it wants, but this Archucook bromance will always be ingrained in our hearts. I am having goosepimples just looking at this pic. 🙂
– David is looking more relaxed being in the public eye, than before his Middle East trip. It is a good sign.
– David has grown up in his interaction with Cook.
– The interaction between him and Cook is genuine and sincere.
– Cook will always treat David as a much-loved younger brother.
– David has nice legs. 😉
– David is still wearing those socks with shorts. Erm …
(… quite cute really. Maybe he is setting a new fashion trend … just like that buttoned-up look … or maybe he doesn’t even realise he is wearing them … oh well, it’s just the Voice I should care about, I keep reminding myself. Still … maybe he should go get a pair of nice sandals … and forget the socks … oh well, nevermind. Just go SING, David.)
With thanks to Marydee – this beautiful montage –