As you may have heard, David is making his way to our neighbouring country this weekend!! Woohoo!!
Considering it is a long 4 day weekend for Malaysians, I would say that this is indeed a very timely visit 🙂
Here’s the thing folks. David will be leaving for his 2 year mission soon (not sure when exactly though), so opportunities like this won’t come by for a long while I would think 😦
SOOO, if you are free this Sunday (5th February), then GOOOOOO!!!! Who knows, you might even be one of the lucky ones that wins a “money can’t buy experience” with David at the Star World Party to be held on the 7th of Feb!!!
To find out what David will be doing in Singapore this weekend and how you would be able to see him, see the event deets below:
You also might want to take note of the following Terms and Conditions for David’s auto session:
1. Autograph signing is applicable only to The Other Side of Down: Asian Tour Edition purchased at HMV Marina Square or HMV 313@Somerset between Wednesday 1st February and Sunday 5th February.
2. Each purchase of The Other Side of Down: Asian Tour Edition entitles customer to a free photo print of David and a coupon to enter the signing session to have one item signed, either album or photo print, and is valid for one entry for the lucky draw.
3. To redeem the free photo print and coupon, the customer must present their receipt at HMV Marina Square on Sunday 5th February.
4. Due to limited availability, photo prints and coupons will be administered on a first come first served basis.
5. This is a signing only session i.e. photos with David will not be permitted.
6. 10 lucky draw winners will be personally selected by David to win a pair of tickets to attend the Star World American Idol Party featuring a special performance by David.
7. The 10th lucky draw winner will also win a “money-can’t-buy” experience with David.
8. The organisers reserve the right to change or amend any aspect of this event at their discretion.
So who’s up for a weekend getaway in sunny Singapore??