Wow, has it really been one month since David Archuleta’s epic concert in Kuala Lumpur!? Man, time sure flies and one thing’s for sure we’re certainly not over him!
Things have been relatively quiet since the Asian tour and David is taking a truly deserved break before his next show and let’s not forget he’ll be coming back to Asia in October for the Japan show!!! Woot! #can’twaitforvideos!
In the meantime, we thought we’d share some little titbits just to tie us over until then.
Remember the auto session? Well here’s a stealth vid of David being asked by our very own resident Archucook, whether he had an opportunity to listen to David Cook’s album:
Also check out the Bella interview that aired on NTV7 thanks to JR4DA 🙂
I know we’ve had some awesome recaps but if you have little stories, anecdotes or titbits to share about your experience, short of giving a full recap, we would love to hear them:
Here are some of ours:
- So we asked Jeff when we would see David perform and play the guitar and Jeff said he’s been trying to encourage D to do the same thing because he can play, but its just that, the thing with D is that anyone can tell him to do stuff and all but he will only do them when HE feels its right or when he’s ready 🙂 #Davidistheultimaterebel
- Jeff also mentioned that although David was aware of his fans in Asia he apparently had absolutely NO IDEA about his sales here, so getting the 6 times platinum award given by Sony Music Malaysia was a real surprise to him J #mutiplatinumbaby!!
- One thing we loved seeing during the sound check was how all the guards attention (or whoever those people in uniform were), were absolutely transfixed to the stage every time David was singing lol! (reminds me of the 2009 showcase where there was this police officer who instead of patrolling the overcrowded arena was just standing there enjoying the performance that I had to nudge him to move because he was standing right in front of my camera lol! #sorrymrpoliceman)
- So even though a lot of peeps left after the concert with some of us going straight to the hotel to wait for D there, there was a crowd at the back door of the stadium where David came out after the concert and the guards had to do a human chain just so the car could drive out! #davidisarockstar
- We know this isn’t about the KL concert but just wanted to share that at the Indo concert, the crowd was still sparse during the performances before David but it started filling up the closer it got to D’s performance to the point that it was truly packed by the time D came on 🙂 #35kpeopleyo!!
- At the Manila concert we got to talk to Steven and said “See you in Malaysia” and he said, “oh, we’ll only go when David says we’ll go, but we hope to one day”. And we were like, “Umm, but you’re going next week” And he was a little confused at first but then was like, “Oh yeah! Malaysia!! That’s right!!” Lol!! #SMH
- Also at the Manila concert, when Ben was talking to the fans after the concert, a cute older fan came up to him and said “I love your drumming”. Ben cracked up and called Steven to tell him about it lol!
Please do share any stories, anecdotes, titbits that you may have below.
In the meantime, let’s continue to vote for EAM on flyfmtop30 and requests for his songs on all the radio stations!