All the AAM Archunuts, without exception, should now seek medical advice to treat their weakened or badly damaged lungs and tonsils and also semi-paralysed vocal chords as a result of over-the-top screeching of nonsensical non-words and gibberish which only the Archulator could understand.
– Team Anne and Lily looked so happy throughout – I wonder why….Xmas? Hari Raya? Deepavali?
– Yaoshio is now fully inspired to play heavenly music on his piano.
– Shirley could not get over the Glow on his face – wondered what his skin is made of. Essence of Ambrosia, dear.
– Kylie had the brightest grin, before and after the Concert, and would you believe it, a Glow almost comparable to David’s.
– Clara smiled all the way from Flash Mob to Concert. Got no cheek cramps ah?
– The lovely Pinoys, Naree and Lola, stalked him from Manila to KL – betcha they would have swum the South China Sea to get here, if needed.
– Jolene did not have to stalk him – he miraculously appeared everywhere she went.
– Dora made sure she was not late rushing from one David-venue to another, but yet was breathless and panting every time she set eyes on David.
– Schaz needed big-time consoling after KLIA. Methinks she actually enjoyed the releasing of her long pent-up tears after having pined for him so long to come.
– Sheba looked enticingly glamorous with the red-rose-in-the-new-hairdo ensemble (and not forgetting the matching video camera.) Even Uncle John noticed.
– Akang now wants him to star in a Korean tv series so that she could watch him every evening on tv.
– Yvette was seemingly calm but often looked into the distance – methinks it had something to do with reminiscences of a distant past – a 2009 date with SOMEONE?
– Debra, much to her relief, at long last bought her COS after a desperate, frantic grand tour of all the KL bookshops.
– Shirley’s and Jennie’s 6 daughters formed The Cool AAM -Bandana Gang which quickly turned into The Crazy All-Or-Nothing Screaming Gang.
– Rachel and Irda were waving and jumping so hard that it looked like their limbs and body were in danger of parting company.
– Farida, with all her oh-so-hilarious humour, completely ( AAM edit: or conveniently? ) “forgot” to attend her business meeting – happily trotted to Sound Check instead.
– Jennie worried that the roses we were to throw, would hit David’s head – such a loving mama. (AAM Edit: It hit him anyway. Whoops!)
– Eunice used a pair of special designer-earplugs which cut out the screams but not David’s voice. Wowza!
– Dear sweet Nat was dear and sweet – no misbehaviour – except yelling her heart out.
– Amelia too. So dear and sweet. And also yelling her heart out. (AAM Edit: And singing her heart out ! She was beside me and I have video proof lol!!)
– Shuyee and Trace nearly toppled over the front row barricade while reaching way out to touch his hand……….such desperate try-hards!
– Young Sam cried tears of various sentiments during Heaven and Crush.
– John jumped! Yes, feet -off -the- ground kind of Jump right through a whole song – after which he exclaimed “I am exhausted….I can’t jump anymore” and immediately went on grooving and jumping through the night. He could not help himself – David had cast another evil spell on him. (AAM (Sheba) Edit: I want video of this!! Someone? Anyone?????) ( AAM edit ( John ): I.DENY.EVERYTHING! )
– Justine kept a knowing smile on her face – she knew that she would soon be flying off towards David’s direction.
– Frisha was busy trying to fly with the help of her David poster as a propeller.
– Jonathan comforted himself with Hilton’s complete set of cheesecake and fruit tart after the Concert was over.
– James had found a great alternative (or replacement?)…..heehee
– Katheryn Archiekin should have been here.
– Trace was drugged (and still drugged) to her eyeballs with EAM…Heaven…ZG…Crazy…and the whole list. Thus cannot remember all your names … erratic blurness brought about by extreme old age… sporadic lapses of the ole gal’s memory is therefore inevitable. Don’t email me and complain about being left out – no such mails will be entertained. Heh heh (drugged chuckle)!
Veni Vedi Veci…David had come……had witnessed our lunacy …. and had re-conquered us all….. And returned to where he came from ….
to some beach far away to hang around with some little kids……
What kind of bad alien is he: Thump us into Pancakes…. Render us half dead… Cripple us for life….
Godspeed David…in your journey towards creating more fantabulous music…..to growing to stupendous heights…..
We, the ArchNuts, no less, will always be waiting for you………:)
…..End of Rambling
LOL!!! Could not stop laughing reading this!!! Thanks Trace for the heelarious recap!!