Everybody say it with me now..”WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
That’s right peeps!THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE.
You can start to pre-order your copy of TOSOD IMMEDIATELY.
The official release date is Oct 12th. If you pre-order, you can get it earlier – by Oct 8th! Details below!
The pre-order version will enjoy the following:
- Getting the album by Friday, Oct 8th.
- 2011 calendar
- 17” X 24” poster
- The pre-order price will be RM 48.90.
Please send us all the orders by Wed, Oct 6th by 10AM LATEST to email@example.com with the following details:
Number of CDs
Delivery Method: Pick Up/Postage
The mechanism is basically the same as for the pre-order for CFTH last year.
Method of payment:
- Bank in the amount of money required into a particular bank account. This is to ensure that those who pre-ordered do not drop out at the last minute as we need to pay Sony first before collecting the CDs. The bank account details will be emailed to you guys later.
- After the cash deposit, please ensure that you collect the receipt as proof of purchase.
- You will then collect the CD from us at a specified location and date – The location and date will be confirmed very soon. The location of the pick-up will be within the KL/ Klang Valley only.
- For outstation fans or those who aren’t able to meet up to collect the CD, we can mail it to you by post. However, an additional amount will be charged for the postage fees. Please let us know in your email if you need the CD to be sent through this method. The payment for this method is also via Cash Deposit.
- We will email you the details to bank in and send you a confirmation email.
** Postage charges:
RM9.00 for Pos Laju (Overnight delivery). This is for the 1st 500gms. Multiple orders will incur extra charges and would also depend on whether within Peninsula or East Malaysia. We are assuming the whole package to weigh at least 400gms. A set of 4 CDs to East Malaysia would cost RM18.00 whereas the same set of 4 CDs within Peninsula would cost RM12.00
RM5.00 for normal mail (3 working days).
Please deposit the relevant amount based on your preferred method of shipping. The CD package is RM49.00 (10 cents more cos banks doesn’t accept coins for deposit).
**Pick up points:
The pick up points will be at :
1) Tropicana City Mall on Saturday 9th October 2010. You can check out their site at Tropicana City Mall. They have free shuttle services to and fro from Kelana Jaya LRT Station and KDU College bus stop. Please go to the site for more info on times of shuttle service. We will be at the Starbucks Corner from 2 pm – 4 pm. You may call John at 0123718677 for emergencies or last minute change in plans.
2) MidValley on Sunday 10th October between 12pm – 1pm.
3) Subang Parade MacDonald’s on Sunday 10th October between 2 pm – 2.45 pm
Please let us know which pick up point you prefer ASAP.
For those who are unsure of using ATMs for cash transfers you can do so if you are using the MEPS system which provides a service called IBFT – Interbank Funds Transfer. The participating banks are:
Hong Leong Bank
If you have an account in any of the above banks you can do interbank cash transfers through their ATMs in the following manner:
1. Visit ATM of any participating banks
2. Insert your ATM card and key in your PIN number
3. Select MEPS Interbank Funds Transfers
4. Select the bank you wish to transfer your funds to. In this case it is Hong Leong Bank.
5. Key in the account number that we emailed to you.
6. Enter transaction amount.
7. After Hong Leong Bank is displayed on the screen, confirm your transaction details and select ‘proceed’ to complete your funds transfers
8. The ATM will display message of successful transaction and print receipt for your retention.
9. Voila! you have transferred the funds and can go home :-)
Pictures of the Calendar:
BIG thanks again to Sony Music Msia for their continuos support! <3 So go ahead and place your orders folks! :D