SBL has reached 2 million views!! Wooot!
Vevo won’t let us watch it but….you can do so HEREEEE.
Update: Its on youtube now!Thanks Kelvin Beh! (:
Update no2: This link also works
*Screencaps thanks to JennyFOD!
Here are my thoughts. *Spoiler alert LOL* Because its 2.30am in the morning and I need to SPILL THIS before I burst. Forget about getting sleep. I am going to sound absolutely incoherent with as much spazziness i can possibly include in a post but…..OH MY HEART.
- Black jacket and blue shirt.
- THE CLOSEUPS. PLENTY OF THEM. Here’s one.
- 1:26 – ARCHUGLARE. Fierce.
- Love how the music video potrays love in general – not just among couples but among friends, neighbours and even strangers! SO David!
- Daniel in the MV! AWWW. Brotherly love!
- The intense expressions.
- David holding the camera part.
- A much more mature MV compared to the previous ones..Aww he’s all grown up now *momma mode:ON*
- I love music videos that use this concept..Jordin Sparks did something similiar with “One Step at A Time” and I absolutely loved it!
- He is so NOT afraid of cameras anymore! Look at him. So au naturellllll.
- Fist clench at “Hang on,hang in for the ride of your life”.
*The only one thing about the video is the random dancers towards the end LOL. But other than that, the whole video is ❤
I think i can go on but i better stop here. hah. So…..what do you folks think?! SPILL.