Hey Everyone, It’s the school holidays! A great time to fire up those requests for TMH, ALTNOY and CRUSH on our radio stations. We are going to push these songs especially TMH on Fly, Hitz and Mix. What are our goals?
- TMH debut on Fly’s MWC
- TMH burning up Hitz20, Freaky Fly 30 and MixedUp20
- Intensify TMH spins
- Maintain ALTNOY and CRUSH spins and positions on the charts.
Why are we doing this? To ensure David’s songs stay in the airwaves! Until the next album drops! Until he swings by next! The performance of his songs are always being monitored by the important people (ahem!) so go spread the word amongst David fans to request and vote. Every little bit of effort counts.
TOUCH MY HAND Radio Push
Fire up on the requests for TOUCH MY HAND on the radio stations! Check Radio & Charts tab or Archuduties below for the numbers and sms format.
- Call or sms during 10am-1pm (DJ Moots) and 4pm to 8 pm (DJ Natalie).
- Email for Hitz 20 – ALTNOY and TMH
- Request for TMH on Must Have Music
- Vote for ALTNOY and TMH on Freaky Fly 30
- Listen to Fly Fm’s Most Wanted Chart from now onwards – Touch My Hand hasnt been introduced yet so look out for it. Once it has debuted on MWC – get ready for LOVE IT/SHOVE IT. Check the site for the sms format.
- Vote for ALTNOY on MixedUp20!
Most Fanatic Fans? US? 😛 *cough* not THE most important poll i know, with all the 20982094 polls already out there but… Moving this poll up as part of the Archuduties 😛 Ya never know if D might be planning to return in the near future. Every little bit counts so…. GO GO GO! Click/Tekan/ Pilih “Malaysia” sepuas-puasnyaaaaaaaaa!
Musiqtone Poll : VOTE HERE!
Top Rated MTV: Vote here!
PCA : Vote here for:
1. Favorite American Idol Runner-Up.
2. David’s international popularity.
3. U.K.’s favorite D.A. song in concert.
Mr. Twitter Universe!: Vote Here —————————————————————————————————————————————-
EEEEP! 2nd Album AND CHRISTMAS ALBUM.
*hyperventilates.jumps.and jumps some more.*
It looks like David Archuleta’s booked himself a pretty frantic summer schedule. Along with his tour (which will also feature Demi Lovato), he’s working on his next album — along with a special treat for his fans.
Audio Clip HERE.
Whoo! Apologize Petition!
Ruth rocks.big time.
From Female First:
David with No Doubt!
From Archuleta Fan Scene
Before the Samurai cookoff. Lolll “thats probably my dad..let it ring” and he asked the fan if it was okay to answer his phone. loveee this guy.
Somebody Out There – Cover
Check out this cover by Troye Sivan!
I missed the interview – could have ripped it if the online streaming worked. But here’s the transcript from Snarky – start from the bottom. To listen, click FOD – part 1 & 2 are up. Download MP3 HERE.
17. Interview is over. And they are playing Crush! & Priestly is amazing!!! He said David has very passionate fans and and an awesome fanbase. He keeps calling David “brother man.” He loooooves him! And he wants David to come back. He said the door is always open. 🙂 <333333333333333333
16. Album? We’re just starting the process, I guess. Had a few sessions already trying to write and stuff. Having the meetings and stuff. It’s just the beginning. I have started earlier than last year. So a slightly earlier head-start. Talking about the direction of the album w/ label and management. Just trying go get on the same page. Just hearing their ideas. And me giving my opinions and what I’d like to do. It’s very important and just the base of making the album. Building up from there. There’s a lot of work that goes into it. Trying to figure out what goes into it. there’s a lot fo meetings. Half the time I don’t know what’s going on. half the time I’m spacing out, but I’m trying to pay attention. it’s my life we are planngin out here, so I’m excited. I can’t wait to start recording working with new people. Working with some new people and some people I’ve worked with before. I still would love to work with Natasha because she ‘s kind of in that same category with me. Still trying to get my sound, a more definite sound. Still growing and learning. When you think you’ve got it figured out, you got something else thrown at you. On fans. Thank you to the fans for all their support. And all the XM listeners for showing their support. Nice vibe here.
15. Another break. Awwwww, Kris Allen! There are no boundaaariiiiies. And now a new song. V Factory? I’m crazy for you and you know it toooo, there is no one that can top, top, top your smiiiile. And another new song. Do not know what this is. But I can do without that creepy laugh, thanks.
14. He called him buddy. Aww. OMG. HE JUST SANG JUST AROUND THE RIVERBEND. FROM POCAHONTAS. DEAAAD. SING THE WHOLE SONG, DAVID. PLEASE. Summer tour? Yeah, there are quite a few dates this tour. Getting to tour with someone even younger than me will be a lot of fun. She’s really talented and she writes her won stuff. She’s written over 300 songs. I wish I could write 3 songs. Camp Rock 2? I don’t know. I don’t know. Are they having a Camp Rock 2? Oh, that’s cool. Hannah? Oh yeah. I made an appearance on Hannah Montana. I did it– I think it aired on May 3rd. And last night apparently. Ahhh, cool. Miley was really cool actually. She’s really energetic. She’s fun. She’s fun to just watch. She’s really entertaining. She’s really bubbly and really talkative. At first I didn’t know how she would act, I didn’t know if she was too cool for me. But shes’ really cool. Tour? My first show is on June 20th, it’s a state fair in Del Mar, California. My first date with Demi is in Connecticut. Lots of traveling. i love traveling. It’s so cool seeing all these different places and trying different restaurants because I looooove food. On life after Idol. I never thought this would happen. I get to sing here and there and these different places. But now it’s touring– touring across America. It’s a lot of fun. I got to do my first solo tour. It’s really fun. Next up, talking about the tour!
13. This is a long break. Three songs too long.
12. Hi, NICK, JOE, & KEVIN. Oh, they’re so paranoid.
11. Another break. Omg, what are these songs? My ears.
10. SU2C? It’s really cool to be able to help out with all these charities. One of these fans that I got to meet had a really cool story after she read one of my blogs. I wrote a blog and mentioned the SU2C show and the time. So she said she would watch it because David Archuleta told me to watch it, I guess she was like 51 or something. And they said that people 50 or older should get a colonoscopy. So she got checked and found out she had cancer, but they found it at an early stage so they were able to treat it. So my blog, I wasn’t thinking anything like that would happen. To hear that it helped save someone was cool, she wasn’t even planning on watching it, and definitely wasn’t planning on getting checked. So every little thing you do can help. That’s an awesome story! And he gave Priestly goosebumps again.
9. The Veronicas. And now I have no idea what this is, but omg, it’s strange. You are a shooooooting star, that’s why you are my favoriiite. HAHAHA I’m dying. What the heck is this?
8. Home on Memorial Day? Yeah, I was there on Memorial weekend. It was really nice. I got back on Saturday evening or something. I got to hang out with my family. Went to a concert with my mom and little sister. Paramore and No Doubt with an opener The Sounds. We had a lot of fun. Paramore is so awesome. And they are my age! They were so cool. And they were my age! It was cool talking to people my own age. I wasn’t expecting that, oh Paramore is so rocky, but they are so cool. And No Doubt was so cool. She was like “is that your mom?” She had a hard time believing my mom was my mom. It was cool for them. They don’t usually get to experience that going backstage, so it was cool to bring them along. They both had a great time, my mom and my little sister. Charity? I got to present a check to the MS Society. I have a good friend, actually 2 good friends, who have suffered a lot with MS. (My mom was talking to me, so I missed this part talking about his friends with MS. Sorry!) What’s the name of your charity? It’s just the MS Society. I still don’t know a whole lot about it. They made a bracelet. It’s called CRUSH MS and it’s called David vs. Goliath. It has my friend’s name on one side. So it’s really cool. Then Priestly said David gave him goosebumps. He also mentioned David being a SU2C ambassador. That’s up next! I heart Priestly! He knows his David stuff!
7. Ohhh, noooo, I do not hook upppp, upppp, I fall deeeeep. Playing sooooongs. David, come back.
6. What’s going on? Yeah, I was in the UK. I went on tour with McFly. It was amazing and I loved it. I got to be tourist there b/c not that many people knew who I was. I took the tube and went to Big Ben and was able to be a tourist. Not too many people knew who I was. They have X Factor there, so they don’t have Idol. The change from the UK to the Philippines was pretty drastic. Swine flu? I’m still confused. I was at this little lounge getting snacks, free food, yaaay. I was eating dinner with people and they said David Cook has to get checked for the swine flu. And they said that I have to get checked, too, and they were coming out right now. I was filling out something and they checked me out with out knowing it. They checked my temperature to make sure it wasn’t high or anything. And I just kept on eating. As long as I have food I’m happy. No swine flu and food. I’m good. (LOL!)
5. DAVID IS ON. I’m pretty sure it’s pre-recorded.
4. TWO minutes till bb!
3. Interesting song. I think he loves youuu.
2. 10 minuuuuuutes till David!
1. Wheee, ALTNOY #1, yo.
He’s such a sweet and cool brother.and YAY he’s watching UPPPPP!
Well it’s been almost a year since David Archuleta wowed crowds with his OneRepublic duet on 2008’s American Idol and it seems that this duet is one of the most popular internet searches at the moment. Now we know the public can’t get enough of this gorgeous little man, and it seems that even though he has a fantastic album out in the shops, there seems to be a lack of this super fantastic song on it… and now it’s my mission to get him to release it as a single. Many people have said that they prefer David’s version to the original, which is a bit unfair really because Apologize is actually my alarm tone in a morning, and I quite like waking up to the voice of Ryan Tedder… Either way though, we loved a bit of the ArchRepbublic pairing back in 2008, and so I have made it my goal to get Mr Archuleta to get back into the studio and to belt out his version of Apologize – or at least a B-Side, and make us all happy! Who’s up for a little petition? Come on guys, I know you love David as much as me!
And in case you missed it in the last post,
Fluxed Mag Thanks james_padfoot for the scan!! 😀
Click on the picture to make it bigger (: