David! Look! It’s Time!!!
HAVE YOU STARTED PACKING YET ??!!
Some friendly tips and updates for you, David! Hmm … not THAT friendly, actually. We’re rather knackered and pooped from all this waiting but breathless from the excitement of having you in our midst soon!!
2. Did you eventually find your Passport? (Is it dry yet?)
3. Is the old suitcase still intact?
4. Please remember to say your final “buh-buyeee” to your barber!
5. Your dentist has been asking after you and hopes you remember you have an appointment in their clinic by April 1, 2014 – LATEST! - (no cancellations or postponements entertained, she says)
6. Enrique Iglesias says his agents and lawyers will be waiting for you when you land, with pen and contract documents in hand.
7. JT says: Me too!
8. The Civil Wars says: Me three!
9. Rumour has it that Jive is re-constructing and is still harbouring secret wishes to make a teen idol of you. (teen?!) (Bleeeaaahhh to this one!!)
10. Rumour also has it that Le Biebs wants and needs some music and life lessons from you.
11. Mylie too.
12. Ellen wants you for another inspirational speech in her Show after the successful one by Bruno Mars.
13. If AI invites you to sing at the Results Show – Harry will be in touch – pleeeeaaaassssssssssse say YES!!
14. If The Voice invites you to sing at the Grand Finale, pleeeaaaaassssssssse say YES !!
15. Simon is now a doting father to his baby and apologises for having once called you a “chiwawa” when you are, in actual fact, a beautiful growling tiger.
16. Claudia wants you to know that Baby Violeta can now say “Uncle DeeDee” (accompanied with a sweet baby smile too!)
17. Christina got impatient waiting for you to sing this together with her, so she got someone else. (Call her anyway, she says)
18. Your Mum misses you.
19. We miss you (like mad).
20. Don’t flirt with the pretty air-hostess on the plane – no time for that – write a song instead.
21. Come back soon!! WHEN IS SOON ??!!!
22. If you hear a roar as you land, it may not be the plane engine – it’s the Archies yelling: WELCOME HOME, DAVID !!!
23. DON’T YOU !D A R E! MISS YOUR FLIGHT !!!